1. Organize your project’s footage.
- Separate your footage in folders. You can arrange it by date, location, or camera source.
- Ensure the files are complete (music files, fonts, logos, templates, presets, etc. should be included)
2. Upload your project files to cloud storage. Common platforms are Dropbox and Google Drive.
3. On Wrike, click the “+” icon in the top-left corner and select “Request”
4. Click “Video Request Form” to open the form.
5. Fill in the necessary details. If you have a script/guide/shot list, please include it in the outline section or in your cloud folder.
7. Submit the form.